Many local volunteer centres provide education and training services on topics including:
- Volunteer engagement
- Volunteer management
- Board leadership
- Organizational management
To find out more, please contact your local volunteer centre.
Volunteer Canada is also available for workshops and training sessions on topics including:
- The Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement
- Screening and the 10 Steps of Screening
- Volunteer resource management
- Bridging the Gap research findings
To find out more contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2012, Volunteer Canada introduced a collaborative knowledge and training framework that gives our networks an opportunity to build capacity and share knowledge and tools.
The Knowledge Cycle