Many local volunteer centres provide education and training services on topics including:
- Volunteer engagement
- Volunteer management
- Board leadership
- Organizational management
To find out more, please contact your local volunteer centre.
Volunteer Canada is also available for workshops and training sessions on topics including:
- The Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement
- Screening and the 10 Steps of Screening
- Volunteer resource management
- Bridging the Gap research findings
To find out more contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
In 2012, Volunteer Canada introduced a collaborative knowledge and training framework that gives our networks an opportunity to build capacity and share knowledge and tools.
The Knowledge Cycle
If you are interested in contributing to the framework, please contact our Manager, Knowledge and Training Programs at email@example.com.