Richmond City Hall, Room M2004
6911 No. 3 Road, Richmond, BC
The dialogue will bring together leaders and practitioners from the public, private and non-profit sectors to develop an online measurement tool. The tool will capture both contributions made by volunteers and the impact of volunteer engagement on volunteers, organizations, neighbourhoods, businesses and society at large.
- Increase the capacity of the public, private and non-profit sectors to measure the social and economic value and impact of volunteers;
- Better engage volunteers by communications the value and impact;
- Improve public policy that facilitates volunteering; and
- Increase accountability to stakeholders, shareholders, funders and the public
The national dialogue will explore the following issues:
- Why is it important to measure?
- What measurement tools exist?
- What could we build together? What assets, resources, capacities are available?
- What are first/next steps?
The dialogue will inform a subsequent webinar, which will invite all Canadians to contribute.